March 20-24, 2017 Interviewing/Writing/Photography for your STORY
1. Career Choices Ch 6 pp. 73-74: Seeing in the Mind’s Eye
2. Storytelling Project
Assignment: Add the Story Skeleton by pasting it in your PLANNER above the planning table. SELECT ALL (Ctrl+A), COPY, and PASTE into the TOP of your planner. Begin writing your story in the SKELETON template.
A. MONDAY: At least 4 rows complete on Skeleton. (Checklist added to card!)
B. TUESDAY: Skeleton complete! (20 points!)
C. BLOCK: R1 Due with at least 1 Interview! (40 pts!)
- Record audio with mics!
- Write 10 questions in advance. Include them in Skeleton.
- Interview General/EASY to Personal/HARD
- Listen for the VEIN and follow it with further questions.
- Ask for SPECIFICS (when? who? why? etc) as followups.
- Take a PHOTO at the end of the interview.