March 9-10, 2017 Self grading & Peer grading of “Career AUDIO Feature”
1. Career Choices Ch 6 Kick Off:
A. Dane Blanton & Vocab
B. Complete Career Interest Survey using ONet-online or other resources! Due in gClassroom Friday end of period. (20 pts)
2. Spring Storytelling Project
A. Perspective Exercise: Me and My Siblings. What does this illustrate about sources, journalism, and perspective?
B. Gather PROBLEM Ideas–because Journalism gives voice and information to problems!
C. Assignment: Complete STORYTELLING PLANNER and submit to gClassroom by Monday.
D. Comment on 5 Trello cards for LOCALIZING, STICKINESS, INFOGRAPHIC, and MEDIA IDEAS of other cards.
March 6-7, 2017 Self & Peer grading of “Career AUDIO Feature”
1. Career Choices Chapter 5 pp. 54-65
2. CAREER AUDIO PROJECT Self Scoring
A. Create a Trello card on Spring Storytelling including…
- Last Name, First Name in your Period List
- Attach your Career Audio mp3 to your Trello Card
B. Use the 3-column handout to…
- Score your own Career Audio Feature (50 pts)
- Score 2 other assigned Audio Features using link in Trello. Teacher will assign your two. Explain in COMMENTS the best spots and make a few suggestions.
- Your 3-column sheet is due end of period Tuesday (10 pts)